"You All Have Brains, Use Them"

Discussion in 'Board War' started by SneakyDave, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Congrats to Carlos and the CarlosX360 Network on his recent acquisition of BitterGamers.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/777734921414512641

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. He writes like Gary does.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. #3 SneakyDave, Sep 27, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Has he asked anyone to call him "Don Carlos" yet?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm telling ya... anything Carlos is gold.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This is a guy I've never had any interaction with, but have heard a lot about and read a fair few posts of his over the years.

That email subscription thread is fabulous. I feel like signing up to his site JUST so I can go and unsubscribe to an email!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Carlos was a trip for sure. I even told them over at TAZ not to ban him over a tirade he started in a topic I was participating in - but he ended up ripping his britches and got banned anyway.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 SneakyDave, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    In the newest saga of the CarlosX360 network:

He PROVES his PS4vita site is not dead by posting pics of 199 guests online, and 0 members:

View: https://twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/805183853832736768

He switched to LiquidWeb, which sounds like a bad idea, but maybe it's the only host that will put up with him now:

View: https://twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/825739014518951936

He "acquired" the switchforum.com forum by "going around the bushes", originally running mybb, and he changed it to XenForo. Prepare for the explosion soon!
    CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. acquires Switch Forum!

He's even been so nice as to spam his other forum members about the announcement. lol

View: https://twitter.com/CarlosX360/status/818164229500846080

9. carlo so sneeky swhitch forum only has 87 posts

10. And took him 2 months to "acquire" it

11. carlo is a jerk

12. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Anything for relevance

14. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Please, don't tell me that he goes onto Twitter with shit like that? I knew he had some mental issues, but this really affirms it if so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I assume the posts that Crazy Carlos is posting in have been removed. Can't find them now.

He's sitting at 93 posts right now. I predicted he'd be banned from TAZ , like all his other accounts, before he hit 100 posts.

18. Yeah, most of them have been removed... He and Paul M. were having a tiff, similar to what he and Brogan did over on the XF site.
    You know, out to get him, taking it to higher authority, etc.
    I did slam Paul on his moderation skills - more about using a machete when he has scalpels to use. That post DID get moderated in the manner I would expect a moderator to use instead of simply deleted.
    Upgrading From vBulletin 3. Is XenForo Right Choice?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...