whistle-blower

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Kent.S, Aug 8, 2018.

1. I was surmising in the shoutbox that we may need to have another funeral for Gary, and it wasn't long after that, he reappeared.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. I may be stupid but I don't fully understand what this person is claiming this site has done.

No database has been leaked.
    Then he says 'building a database of names and addresses' or something.

Nothing like that goes on here so what's the beef?

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Hey look, you're no longer pretending that you're not ozzy!

Capture.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Oh snap!

6. Did anyone really believe Kent and Ozzy weren't the same person???

If you did, you dumb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. So the whistle blower has been Ozzy all time posting under other names on other sites.

Hahaha!

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 2
  8. You are dummies, Ozzy is not whistle-blower, he is viewing that thread under his account. Learning how to use a forum please.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. #33 SneakyDave, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Did they remove those posts for some reason? I think Alfalfa's spam generating is more about TAZ than his own site. Why is that? Paid placement? Free Nitrous? Lol

On a side note, it is pretty obvious TAZ can't generate thread activity on it's own (no eyeballs), somebody has to spam XenForo, IPS, or Woltlab to get anybody to pay attention.

It doesn't stop Kent/Ozzy/Disgruntled/Sandman RSS feed though. He's still ordering customers around.
    XF 2.0 - server bounce errors
    Forum FormazioneTurismo.com

11. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. I reported it earlier today and I'm not surprised that it's still there considering how tight Howie is with the XF crowd.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Oh I disagree. It is most certainly spam.

I suppose XF probably doesn't want to deal with another Howie hissy fit about moving to another platform.

Ask him anything but "DONT PISS HIM OFF!"

14. Paul is right! Taz is used as a stopping ground to try and get new XF customers from it. Chris D posts on TAZ and even took part in his own ASK ME ANYTHING game the others have been playing. I think Paul is right in that respect, and most likely why they left the TAZ link intact. Quite often you see staff from TAZ posting links leading back to topics and TAZ forum and they never get called out as spamming the forum on XenForo

15. Nobody else would be able to get away with a thread title that was copied from another site, with only a link to the other site, that didn't even contain the source of the original information.

16. I'm intrigued. In the first of those links, Ozzy posts in a moderator-type of way, and the thread is also closed. Who closed it?

• Good question! Good question! x 1
  17. I didn't see that it was closed. I thought they just removed Ozzy/Kent/disgruntled/Sandyman RSS Feed's post.

Edit: it's the same thread. First post is 24 minutes past the hour. Different time zone