What did the baboon say?

Discussion in 'Board War' started by fool, Sep 7, 2017.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
    • A Little Gay A Little Gay x 2
  1. Does Xenforo has a log for which users was viewing a specific thread at a certain timestamp? Or can we trace that in CentOS?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. No, that's why we have you.

3. No, and not really unless you do some custom coding.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 Kent.S, Sep 8, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Mr.Tool/Mr.Vice/Mr.Chickenscratches/Mr.バイス or what ever name you use on the websites you frequent, meet my ignore list.

IMG_1601.JPG

5. Tool rage incoming :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I just do not have time for his stupidity, I have better things to accomplish, like watching paint dry or water evaporate.

7. Cuckoo really dislikes it when people ignore, last time he even went as far as rage quitting, let's hope he does so again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. That seems a bit odd. :sob:

9. Because he is odd :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. That makes complete sense then, thank you for clearing that up. :p

11. You didn't honestly believe that all this dribble he's been posting could actually have come from a sane person, right? :laughing:

12. @SneakyDave should turn off guest posting for a while so we can watch as everyone proceeds to ignore him. The resulting rage would be hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well I assumed some level of sanity, just did not expect it to be sub-par any so illogical.

14. Can't you do that from CentOS log? You can see the IPs log for access to certain database sections at specific timestamps?

15. Nope, not DB connections... it won't show that detail. You'd have to have an add-on that would create a log in the script itself, and I can see that generating a LOT of overhead and DB size increase.
    This is an example of the nginx log when you access a topic
    Code:
    XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX - - [08/Sep/2017:07:35:25 -0500] "GET /?app=core&module=system&controller=ajax&do=instantNotifications&csrfKey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&notifications=0&messages=0 HTTP/2.0" 200 72 "https://thepipestand.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36"
    Some info replaced with X's.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Right. You could write some kind of log sniffer to run against the web server logs that looks for certain thread views by the controller action. Then you'd have to match the IP to a registered user....

It's be easier to create an add-on similar to what's out there to see who is viewing a thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. In another words, TAZ staff can trace this baboon if they want to since he linked the TAZ thread here while logged in and you can use the timestamp of his post here to narrow it down.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. You mean like this
    Code:
    84.202.34.121 - - [08/Sep/2017:07:30:22 -0500] "GET / HTTP/2.0" 200 14467 "https://theadminzone.com/threads/fewer-custom-avatars-on-xenforo-com.145596/page-3" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.79 Safari/537.36"

19. At a minimum, Howie would have to know how time zones work to accomplish that, and have log access to his server. Neither of which are a high probability.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...