What are you [looking at, watching, listening to, smelling] right now.

Discussion in 'Randomness' started by SneakyDave, Mar 30, 2016.

1. DarkBASH style had a lot of PHP 7.1 errors. It was replaced with DankBASH style, please update accordingly.
  1. I've been watching a lot of acoustic covers on YT lately too. This girl is pretty awesome, she was 15 years-old when she recorded this. What she does 40 seconds in is f-ing amazing. And she's playing a Taylor... sounds pretty good to me :p

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnP396-1U0s

• Like Like x 4
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I can't remember the last time I heard that song. Unfortunately we don't have any radio stations in my area that play this kind of music, you wont hear it on our one classic rock station.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Gonna be a Long Monday

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRpUUpSKrk

You and me, sittin' in the back of my memory
    Like a honey bee buzzin' 'round a glass of sweet Chablis
    Radio's on, windows rolled up and my mind's rolled down
    Headlights shining like silver moon's rollin' on the ground
    We made love in every way love can be made
    And we made time, look like time could never fade
    Friday Night, we both made the guitar hum
    Saturday made Sunday feel like it would never come
    Gonna be a long Monday
    Sittin' all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
    Gonna be a long Monday
    Stuck like the tick of a clock that's come unwound again
    Soul to soul, heart to heart and cheek to cheek
    Now, come on, baby, give me a kiss that'll last all week
    The thought of you leavin' again brings me down
    The promise of your sweet love brings me around
    Gonna be a long Monday
    Sittin' all alone on a mountain by a river that has no end
    It's gonna be a long Monday
    Stuck like the tick of a clock that's come unwound again and again

9. Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 5.25.33 PM.png

Drooling over this and waiting with baited breath until 08/02 gets here.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oooooooooooo I love the red.