What are you [looking at, watching, listening to, smelling] right now.

Discussion in 'Randomness' started by SneakyDave, Mar 30, 2016.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Smelling this Dunkin' Donuts coffee and Marlboro Light 72 I am smoking.

3. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. I see you finally found a way to install a fake users online plugin for XenForo Dave.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • A Little Gay A Little Gay x 1
  7. I didn't realize there was an addon on XenForo for fake online users. I sort of mangled the widget framework's "who's online" widget to do what it does. Originally, it was an April Fool's prank, but I really started liking it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
  9. My autographed Bieber drum head and collage.... Jealous?

bieber drum head.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. The meaning of the post rating rainbow should be changed.

• A Little Gay A Little Gay x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I love that GnR night train song. Gives me goosebumps. Great slash cover

12. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. My Maltese's name is Santana. young_santana.jpg

• Like Like x 1