Things that make you go hmmmm

Discussion in 'Randomness' started by tracy perry, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Let's see how long it takes a certain someone to chime in about the right being racist blah blah blah.

2. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Quite a few if this guy's videos, should make you go hmmmm, Maurice Delk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Yep, and there was another one that was burglarizing a business.... but there's a definite difference between burglary and looting (which the first video shows)... yes, the offense is burglary in whatever case, but there is a difference between those that do it in a sneaky manner (your typical burglar) and those that are doing like in the video in the OP.

.........but that's not what I found interesting that video.

5. I found it funny when Jesse Lee Peterson called them out for always stealing sneakers and not work boots.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Well, I'd have a LOT more sympathy if I saw 'em toting loaves of bread and similar foodstuffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Exactly, but they want to loot the latest in fashion instead, shameful.