Thanks you Mark B!

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jan 23, 2020.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Actually, the more I think about it, I think we should all be thankful for Mark B. and other working individuals like him.

If they didn't work hard and pay lots of taxes, we wouldn't have our daily entertainment from folks like Gary Thomas Bolton from Wigan, England.

The taxes these hard working individuals pay, allow people like Gary Thomas Bolton to collect unemployment for years and stay home and entertain us all day.

So, thank you Mark B! Thank you for supporting Gary Thomas Bolton for so many years, thank you for allowing him to entertain us for so long.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gary gets a pension. I always thought you had to work and put money into a pension before you can get any money out. Apparently this isn’t the case in England?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If pension equals unemployment payments, then yes Gary has a pension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. He will be getting basic state pension.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Shows how little you know. State pension in the UK is 67 years-old for me . You can't draw the state pension earlier than that age, not like a private works pension were you can take a % loss and take it earlier than 65.

Mind you, what would know about getting a pension?

• A Little Gay A Little Gay x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Although....only if he’s over 65. I suddenly thought, he can’t be....

So it would be unemployed benefit, although it’s callec something else these days.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How can he stay on unemployment benefits for so many years?

8. @Scrotnig please throw Gary a few extra quid so he can buy some better hosting, his shit shack is loading slow AF.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Loads like a turtle for me too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm sure he has it configured wong or something like that. He hacked that chat software and probably busted the code or something else, or maybe phpbb is just that crappy on load. Not like he has any users or anything.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. No and it was loading faster not long ago with the same amount of content. Dumdum probably did do something to f- things up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Too damn slow for me. Maybe Threadloom can buy it and fix it proper?

13. Where? woltlabsuite.website doesn't exist anymore.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    • Good question! Good question! x 1
  14. Dumdum could have bought woltlabsuite.com but he went with .website instead lol, only Gary...

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  15. He can't afford to buy .com domains. He gets .website for free with his $10/yearly hosting package, that's why.

• Informative Informative x 2