Stupid Shit Gary Thomas Bolton (GTB) Says

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jul 13, 2017.

1. I believe this outburst may be the culmination of attempts over recent weeks to force me respond to him in some way, for some reason.
    Well he's achieved that, for sure. I'm afraid he's a very nasty piece of work for (yet again) making these false allegations.

I still have screenshots of the last time he did this. Or possibly the time before. In all honesty it is becoming very wearing.

It is completely baffling behaviour.

And again, for the avoidance of doubt, I have posted NOTHING in his shoutbox.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    • List
  2. It now looks like Gary is being attacked by someone himself, on his own site.
    If that's anybody reading this, I implore you to stop it. I can fight my own battles.

3. OK.. now you got my curiosity up... time to go visit.

4. OK, nothing new to see... SOSDD.

5. Yeah, sorry about that, I never said it was actually interesting.

6. no need to apologize... I just thought it might have been an epic bender going on.

7. And now he's deleted both all the libellous shoutbox posts, plus the libellous thread about me.

8. He's the only one that would have been posting them, wtf? He opens up his shitbox to guests, he posts as a guest about pedophiles and all sorts of nastiness, then has a change of heart?

Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. #229 Sandman RSS Feed, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Well, then it is all good, that means it never happened, you dreamt what you saw.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. I guess that means we all had the same dream.

11. Exactly, now you are on the same page as Gary logic.

12. Lolilololololo, he is so messed up in the head, he even moderates his own guest posts.
    IMG_1659.PNG

13. A full paragraph, yet I still don't understand what he's trying to say.

• List
  14. I know, it's just a word salad thrown together.

15. GTB has finally been spotted, he was caught in a rage due to the fact his browser redirects him to a different site when he tries to visit here. Now this is about 15 years since his POF photo, but it is him in a rage.
    IMG_1660.JPG

16. He is so cute when he pretends he is not posting.
    IMG_1662.PNG

17. IMG_1664.PNG

You silly fool, no one can post a link to anything posted on your shitshack. Nothing ever stays on there, that is why screenshots are taken.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Gary never added a link back to the topics he stole from my (old) forum.

19. #239 Sandman RSS Feed, Sep 17, 2017 at 9:33 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM
    @Paul, Gary is concerned about you gaining weight and looking old, he may not find you sexy anymore.

upload_2017-9-17_9-23-3.png

Edited by SneakyDave: Because, Gary.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. LOL, Gary, I'm 5'10" tall and weigh 175lbs... I'm pretty thin compared to most other people around here. I'll be 49 years-old next month, I am old.

Get out of your mum's home and get some fresh air.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List