Stupid Shit Gary Thomas Bolton (GTB) Says

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Famous quotes from Gary Thomas Bolton, from Wigan, England, aka Stupid Shit Gary Says:

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good question! Good question! x 1
  5. I can't make this shit up, even if I tried...lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. That last paragraph....

Brutal.

I still have no idea what is even attempted to be said.

7. Luckily after over 14 years in law enforcement and dealing regularly with folks that "no speakee de English" (even though they were born here but apparently learned inbred speak instead) I can sorta figure it out - but it DOES make my head hurt to do it.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  9. How many mistakes... well, I rally don't have the time to go into detailing them dahling.

10. Someone has to find out how far Gary made it in school. There's no way he made it past grade 7.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Burnmeister

16. Ring a ding ding... Gary's calling (?)

Just putting this here so I can use "manky plonker" later

Posted by the Gary Thomas Bolton

19. If only Gary could give up bothering. He was done responding to scrotnig, then he was done responding to Paul, then he was done responding to Tracy.

Guess what? Still gary

20. #20 Sandyman, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Yea, he's also still pretending others are posting on his shit shack, when we know better...