1. #1 Sheldon, May 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. There's more, and ill add them as I can.

I'll call him out all day long.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Isn't there an official way to look up his claim? I don't think he served, and I can't understand why any douche bag would say they did when they didn't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. It is one of the few things that send me over the edge.

I don't mind if people like veterans or not, as it's there choice. I'm okay with that. However, I am a veteran, and I will not stand by and allow some asshat to claim they are. I know what it took to be there and be one, those that simply claim, do not.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #5 SneakyDave, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
    Yes. One site provides a search if you know the person's birthdate, name, and branch, to can validate them. Not sure how accurate it is.

StolenValor.com points people to the National Archives for verification, which aren't all online.

Stolen Valor - How to Request Records

This seems to be an actual military site for verification:
    Status Finder

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. If anyone wants to check up on me, feel free to contact me. I'll send all required information, plus a copy of my DD-214 (with important personal info edited out - SSN ect...)

I have no issues doing so.

7. I would ask him when and where he served if he didn't have me blocked on Twitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. That motherfucker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Maybe he thinks he really did serve.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maybe he needs a reminder and reality check.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Is it really a lie if nobody believes it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. He's duping someone, for some gain..... or he wouldn't keep harping on about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Those that say they served, and have not, should be forced to serve.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. On a chain gang.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sure, that will work for me. :)

17. I don't want that piece of shit in the military. You have to be able to trust those you serve with.

He'd get shot going out on a patrol..... and I'm not talking by the enemy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Quite possible, would not be the first time it happened, just send them out on point, and fall back about a mile. ;p

19. They could use his Anonymous connections in some crypto-security areas, couldn't they?

I mean, he took a bunch of friends to Pakistan too, maybe he has some information about the trip he can share?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Naw.. on the punk line in a hard-core prison.