Something new is coming

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jan 17, 2020.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Stay tuned!

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 4.05.02 PM.png

2. Use a foreign host to run this site, that way they won't care about Gary complaining about it once you have it up and running.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. My host won't care. It's up. phpBB3.2 is absolute garbage, no wonder dumdum likes it so much.

4. My god phpbb is just f-ing awful. I can't be arsed to run a site for taking the piss out of Gary with it. You would have to pay me to use that script.

5. I agree, when I had my famous spoof site up, I made it look exactly like G*ry's and it was a complete pain in the arris to do, and to configure.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. There is some Gary gold to be screen shot but I can't be arsed to do that either.

7. It's no wonder Gary doesn't have a job and spends his entire day playing around with his forum. I would rather use ANYTHING over phpbb.

8. Fuck a site put up a real chat system on that domain.

9. I'll give you the domain for free if you want it. A serious offer.

@Gary if you want garythomasbolton.com I will sell it to you for $10,000. If anyone else wants it I will give it to them for free.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Shortest. Lived. Spoof. Site. Evah!

I didn't even get to see it.....

11. phpbb did me in. You would have to be a masochist or broke AF to want to use it.

12. You could use namecheap. They don't seem to mind it when Gary calls everybody a pedophile or a child rapist or a retard

13. Wow @Paul, this set @Gary off big time, enough to make him rage hard and shut down his site. This time, for good, he won't be back, ever ever ever again, until next week.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. It's funny that whenever dumdum is raging he thinks he is playing everyone else, he gets smoked every time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dunno? I heard namecheap finally shut him down. Too much of a liability

• Like Like x 1
  16. He'll be back. Dole check arrives in a few days and he can pay his ten dollar yearly hosting bill again.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. He'lll want to compete with my superb installation of phpBB3.2.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Should have kept guest chats open Paul... :p

19. Been told namecheap dropped him and his 2 quid hosting.

20. The phpbbforum.website shit show has returned.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 2