Show us your stub Gary

Discussion in 'Board War' started by tracy perry, Jul 3, 2017.

1. And no, we aren't talking about the little tool you carry below your belly.

Since you are so adamant that you are working... you should be obtaining regular check stubs. You always demand proof of others... so here is the demand to you now...
    Use that high dollar camera/phone you have and take some photos of your pay stub showing your name, your hours worked and the pay or hourly wage.
    Even if you are "self employed" there is required documentation for compensation that must be completed.. feel free to use it also, but if you are self employed your business typically must have a tax ID of some type and that is needed also to confirm that it IS a valid business and not something you made up.

Time to prove up Gary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 6.21.45 PM.png

No need to "blow my own ego up"... it's fine at the size it's sitting at, thank you very much.
    And we all know Gary isn't working a full time job - and odds are probably not even a part time position.
    And friends talk about shit like that amongst each other... whereas Gary has no real friends (make believe do not count) - the same as he has no relationships other than of the paid type with females.
    And yes, Gary is jealous of anyone that has more than him - which means he's jealous of about 98% of the 1st world countries and 60% of the 3rd world countries populations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Phew. Title scared me for a second

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Well, I wasn't asking him to show me his stubby!

5. As much time as Gary spends online, he could do postloop or Fiverr and earn a little money. He couldn't have a worse understanding of the English language than the Asian members

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. The funny thing is the thread that Gary has going with the discussion in it... guess he needs to change the spelling up

Screen-Shot-2017-07-03-at-7.54.22-PM.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 7.57.06 PM.png

And the truth is beginning to hurt someone.

Anyway Gary, tomorrow I'd only have to work if I was still in law enforcement (most likely since I liked to work on the "drunk" holidays as it allowed me to get plenty of DWI's off the road).
    My work tomorrow will consist of spending time with my family since it's a holiday.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cache / Cash

It's all greek to gary

9. Gary, stubby, claims to have a job, does all his guest postings, hahahahahaha, best part...claims to have a job.....bawawawahahahahah yea sure, and @Edge runs a quality hosting company and was in the Army, Marines, CIA, FBI, and Navy Seals...

That made my night, Gary claiming to have a job..........omg, my belly hurts from laughter.

10. how about you all show yours first. you all seem to have a lot of free time on your hands.

11. Some of us don't claim to have jobs. :party:

12. SneakyDave has a job. He's a stop at home mom.

Hahahahahaha!

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Lol, that makes no sense

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. It won't because you're a retarded imbecile who needs kids books with pictures included to understand things.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Such an idiot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. #17 tracy perry, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Because we, being such trustworthy individuals, issued the challenge first.

17. Better yet Gary show us your performance evaluation I'm sure we could all use a good laugh.

• Like Like x 1