Shouts

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jan 16, 2020.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Found a hack to read his shouts, here ya go.

Attached Files:

• 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      41.9 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      97.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      60.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      118.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      41.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      92.4 KB
      Views:
    • 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      56.5 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Just a fucktard acting like a fucktard. What a sad existence.

• Agree Agree x 1

Attached Files:

• 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      60.2 KB
      Views:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Old Man Gary is crazy man, he's talking to himself using a few different accounts!!! I can't make this stuff up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hacked again! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached Files:

• 14.PNG
      14.PNG
      File size:
      94.6 KB
      Views:
    • 13.PNG
      13.PNG
      File size:
      115 KB
      Views:
    • 12.PNG
      12.PNG
      File size:
      89.7 KB
      Views:
    • 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      161.1 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      169.6 KB
      Views:
  6. I was just screen capping that shit on my phone. jesus christ gary.

7. I feel really stupid for thinking it was possible for Gary to be halfway normal. He is in his zone right now.

8. I knew it!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm dying here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG

Attached Files:

10. That certainly looks like him, and the comments are garys.

11. Not sure which made me lose my shit more, these facebook photo's of Gary Thomas Bolton, from Wigan England, or his plenty of fish dating profile.

12. Oh my, he better hope he never has a potential employer google search for gary thomas bolton, look at the attached.

Attached Files:

13. His posts from that egosoft forum didn't age very well. I think that's where he was going off on homosexuals.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. No danger there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Ages since I've read that famous thread.

I do like this:

"I think Gary that you are probably a poor lost little individual short on friends and attention, so you say hurtful things to people to try and compensate for your own percieved inadequecies, (spelling?) thats kind of sad really, you'd make a good Bully, not a good thing that."

Obviously G*ry's not like that today, nearly two decades later.

Oh.

16. Yeah, every has moments of stupidity, even Gary. I'm sure he's matured and more well mannered than back then, right? RIGHT? lol

17. It needed a new sig.

18. Only Gary would take a picture of himself in front of a shitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1