RIP Prince Rogers Nelson

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SneakyDave, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  1. In Junior High, I had this poster on my bedroom wall, when everybody else had Michael Jackson posters...
    02bfb54f42ac303c15b5356c734632a5.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. I didn't start appreciating his music until I was well into my 20's. I see him as one of the music legends now that no one can replace.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. A lot of people never realized what a great guitar player he was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. IMG_20160422_090700.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I knew about the Sheila E songs but not the others.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Opioid painkillers killed Prince, When will these substances be outlawed, along with rice cookers and guns!?!? WHEN!? Where is the OUTRAGE!?

Prince cause of death: opioid overdose, AP reports

For the record, I smoked opium (or at least was led to believe it was opium) one time, didn't think it was that spectacular.

7. Wasn't it some kind of (opioid like) synthetic drug? And if a drug killed a tenth of the people that guns do every year, it would be recalled... just saying :p .

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...