Political pictures

Discussion in 'Master Debaters' started by Paul, May 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. IMG_1573.JPG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sounds just like chicken scratches/Tool.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. IMG_1579.JPG

4. IMG_1581.JPG

5. IMG_1584.JPG

6. Just something random... but it fits here. I don't know who would wear this. It's the scariest fucking thing I've ever seen.

170622-trump-swimsuit-feature.jpg

7. Lollollollol

IMG_1613.PNG

8. IMG_1619.PNG

9. IMG_1665.JPG

10. Someone needs to work on their Photoshop a bit...

11. It is not my work, just a random image I found. I would have no idea on how to use photoshop. It is still a pretty cool image though.

12. rocket_man.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. "And I think it's gonna be a rong rong time"