Piloting

Discussion in 'Randomness' started by SneakyDave, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Took me a little over 5 months but finally got my private pilot license. Had to get into a hobby that wasn't computer orror software related.

I prefer the high wing Cessna 172 N and M models. Those are what I'm familiar with. I hope to try out the low wing Pipers soon.

Here are a few of the planes I've flown in.

IMG_20200502_093010.jpg IMG_20200502_092942.jpg IMG_20200502_092918.jpg IMG_20200502_092903.jpg img.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Make sure you update your life insurance carrier and let them know you are now a pilot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pfffft. What could go wrong?

4. Went up for about 2 hours on Father's Day with the kids. This doesn't show an animation of the flight, just the route I took, KMLE to KAHQ is a familiar route I take just because I know it like the back of my hand.
    ForeFlight Web

I've got 72 hours of time in, and 20 of that is of pilot in command.

edit to fix the link.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Took the kids up to watch the firework shows tonight. They got some great picture

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Love the photos!