No love for The Pedo Zone

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Feb 14, 2020.

1. It looks like there is no love for The Pedo Zone on XenForo’s new homepage.

9DA6B441-C4B5-4320-8119-BE775DE70B75.png

How long before someone from TPZ begs to be added? There are forums there with a lot less activity on them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. If Howie was still the owner, rather than just an admin, there'd be 3 threads on XenForo started about it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TAZ looks so much nicer now vs when Howie owned it...it is clean and it flies for sure. Too bad the content still sucks ass, and it appears the new owners are just as absent as Howie was. Fixer doesn't post as much there either, dunno wong boom tang!

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. At least Howard can get members on his forum and doesn't spend everyday talking to himself on a forum run like you're doing on Mammoth Talk.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 2
  5. Join, Gary. I won't ban you until you start acting like a loon.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  6. Go spend the weekend with your wife and kids, pay them some attention instead of talking to your self on mammoth talk. WTF?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Ozzy must be bored.

Gary, I said you could join if you didn't act like a loon, you're already acting like a loon so please don't join.

Screen Shot 2020-02-19 at 5.09.52 AM.png

8. Lol. Ozzy47. Not sure why he still wants anybody to think he's British. Maybe the Gary impression is eating into his brain.

9. Gary rage wiped his forum again and redirected his url to my site. He’s mental.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I didn't know he'd even put it back up.

11. It was only up for a day. He was using phpBB3 on his woltlabsuite.website domain.