Is Gary smarter than a sack of doorknobs? AKA Ozzy47's Sabotage

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jan 25, 2020.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Gary's shit shack is still loading painfully slow, I doubt anyone but Gary changed anything. Gary rumbled himself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I reported him for GDPR violations, I suggest you do as well here Data protection

The fines could be huge, Gary won't be able to afford the $$ but maybe he can pay them in Zingers?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. I also suggest you report him multiple times and show them how you lost $500 in bitcoin scams due Gary releasing private information to someone else. The more complaints they get, the faster they will act.

I also filed multiple complaints at Namecheap for fraud and showed them where Gary admitted to allowing a 3rd party collect private information. Namecheap abuse link here How and where can I file abuse complaints? - General & Support

Remember, these fraud complaints are for Gary Thomas Bolton, from Wigan, England.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. And here is the proof with his URL included.

gdpr.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gary. Was Ozzy47 using the NoCrapZone userid for these secret admin edits and data collection, or was it earlier than that with Sadiq or something else?

I think we have screen shots of Sadiq being staff.

And, this is important, did Ozzy47 abandon you after you removed his ability to harvest IP addresses and emails?

6. Gary, think hard. Does Ozzy47 have access to your Cpanel?

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  7. After exposing Ozzy47 as a data collector, Gary goes back to wondering why the shit shack is so slow.

I mean, he knows why it is so slow, he's just not telling anybody if they don't already know.

Screenshot_20200125-110952.png

8. Gary knows what you're up to Paul. Don't try to be clever. Gary will not fall for it
    Screenshot_20200125-114507.png

9. 3n6z5n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. LMAO, I swear I did not alter this in any way. Gary is burning up the internet. Pingdom Tools

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 1.59.02 PM.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. So, Gary has a new website, keeping it a secret, that only him and his alter ego's are allowed to join? The next big thing, watch out forum owners!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. #32 SneakyDave, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    It's all over. It's a new chapter for Gary no more shit shack. Only day left!
    Screenshot_20200125-162101.png

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  13. Wait...Sunday night Gary was shutting down phpbbShitShack and gone for good, to focus on his awesome new niche site, right?

Monday morning, phpShitShack is back online, and he spent all day chatting with his alter ego's in his super duper hidden chat system, that only he can read.

Makes sense, said no one ever.

Imagine how successful Gary would be if he put that same amount of energy and enthusiasm into a career, or hell, even flipping french fries...he'd be the best damn fry flipper to ever exist!

Gary, really, you need some time away from the keyboard bro, we are worried about your mental (in)stability. You say one thing, and then do the exact opposite thing. Have mumie drive you to the doctor tomorrow and have your medication re-evaluated please, be safe, we care about you!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I installed phpBB.3 today (because I have nothing better to do) and I can see phpBB3 uses Server port 443 by default. Dumdum will always be his own worst enemy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dumdum was taken down due to gdpr violations by namecheap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You can't call multiple people child rapists and get away with it. Not even Gary