Is Gary smarter than a sack of doorknobs? AKA Ozzy47's Sabotage

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I say no.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.45.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.46.28 AM.png

How f-ing dumb do you have to be to give a random stranger (that's what we all are on the internet) access to your site's ACP? Well, you have to be as dumb as Gary Thomas Bolton from Wigan, England.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 7.56.42 AM.png

Please give me access to your ACP, Gary. I promise I won't do anything bad :) .

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Because Gary.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.03.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.04.08 AM.png

I'm no expert on this sort of thing but it looks like dumdum is responsible for his shit shack's slow loading times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 Paul, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    He makes my brain hurt.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.18.07 AM.png

Edited to add "polack".

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.23.51 AM.png

Edited again.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.42.35 AM.png

I don't speak retard so I don't know what you're trying to say, Gary. Your shit shack is still loading slow AF.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  5. I GOT HIM! FACTAMUMDO

Gary got rumbled again! Why did you give anyone, especially someone you thought was ozzy47, admin permissions on a 2 member site?

• Good question! Good question! x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. You gave ozzy47 (me right?) from ozzmodz admin permissions just to COLLECT IP ADDRESSES?

That says more about Ozzy than it does about me. You might want to have a talk to him, if he hasn't blocked you yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. This is when I start feeling sorry for dumdum, we're clearly dealing with someone with a below average IQ.

Screen Shot 2020-01-25 at 8.48.54 AM.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. #8 SneakyDave, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    Gary, if you changed the shitshack port from 443 to 80, why does my browser say it's using SSL?

Didn't you have issues with the quotation marks when you were using non secure port 80?

Let me login as SANDYADMIN and take a look at your admin options.

I can't believe you trusted Ozzy and got so pissed about what he did that you think it was me. I can't believe Ozzy47 thought he was safe with you keeping his secret, again. #SAD

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. How many emails, private messages, and IP addresses did Ozzy47 get when he was made a super secret admin of your shitshack site Gary? Did he tell you?

10. OMG, he's f-ing dumb. I could probably sit down and have a beer with most people I disagree with but not Gary... I would end up beating my head to a pulp on a table.

11. If you trusted the user was Ozzy47, surely you verified his identity somehow? Being the pro admin that you are.

12. Who do we report Gary's GDPR violations to?

13. All we have is Gary's word. The FBI will have to ransack Ozzy47's place to get to the bottom of this violation of privacy. And Gary will sit back, smoke a fag, and stare at his shitshack.

14. Word of warning to anybody visiting Gary Thomas Bolton's shit shack.

Your personally identifiable information is not secure, and it is probably in the hands of Ozzy47.

15. That's what I just said Gary. If you fixed the site to use SSL, you had to change the port to 443? But then while Ozzy was collecting sensitive data, he changed the port from 80 to 443, but it was already 443? And then you changed it to 80? But it shows in a browser as using SSL (443).

Never mind, you can't comprehend that SSL is port 443. Who knows what else Ozzy47 jacked up as a secret admin. It's like an Easter egg hunt.

16. Adding this for Ozzy47's benefit. This is at least the second time he's used Gary for his own benefit.
    Screenshot_20200125-081936.png

17. Timeline.

Gary: ...
    Gary: ...
    Ozzmodz: make me a secret admin so I can collect IP's and email addresses.
    Gary: ok

18. You should do that Gary, and take a look at the admin IP address that did those actions. Lol

You must have got your forum admin tips from Howie. Has Ozzy47 tried to contact you yet, to keep your mouth shut?

19. I'm not as scared as the real Ozzy47 is.

Screenshot_20200125-083737.png

20. Ffs,Gary goes from knowing it was Ozzy47, to thinking it was me, back to knowing it was Ozzy.

Gary, if I tricked you into thinking I was Ozzy, why would I just change the port?

Make sure to check those admin log IP's if phpbb has them, and report back.