I bet...

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jun 4, 2020.

1. I bet Gary paces around his bedroom all day, with a cig hanging out of his mouth, along with a little spittle, mumbling under his breath the very bad things he'd like to do to Paul and Dave.

Of course, when mom calls him for lunch with the special KFC zingers she bought for him, he goes to a happy place....until they are all gone, and then back to his room to continue pacing while the rage brews inside.

Anyone else picture this, or just me?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. I picture there being a Super Girl poster on his wall and lots of fast food wrappers on his floor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. There is no pacing. He just stares at the shitshack all day under a flickering flourescent light.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. There’s probably a list with Brogan and Keir’s name on it as well.

5. I bet there are drool stains and other DNA on Gary’s bed sheets that haven’t been changed in ages.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gary’s bed sheets probably look like a Rorschach test.

• Like Like x 1
  7. gross, but true. Probably makes mum sleep on the floor.

8. Do you think he changes his outfit when he changes his personalities? Starwars costume when he's Vader, etc?

Like that dude from glass that had multiple personalities?

• Informative Informative x 1