1. This is a public site with a limited audience. We ask that content discussed here stays here. Be careful sharing links here with outside web sites, due to the nature of the content. We do not condone leaking and/or spamming other platforms with content generated here.
  1. Gary's masking shouts again....and no guest posting. Back to talking to himself then.

2. Why you say that FlipFlop? The past three weeks you said he was talking to himself even with guest posts, now you claim he is going back to talking to himself. Which is it FlipFlop?

3. Poor Gary, he's all alone, just him and his 7 personalities...

All the guest posting done by carp chicken and Ozzy, poof, gone like that...days and days worth of postings too.

4. I have "known" Gary online since at least 2009 and he has always, always done this.

This is why nobody joins his sites....everyone who does has to put up with constant wipes of not just their posts but their entire accounts too.

5. And then he pretends like it never happened...tell me there isn't something wrong "upstairs" with that old man, you cannot deny he has a mental issue, right?

6. Teach your "users" the difference between masking a shouts and not displaying due to permission sets.

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 8.18.18 PM.png

7. I see Gary is now pretending to have a new member.

Obviously, the first thing this "new member" posts is stuff about this site. What a coincidence.

Gary, who do you think you are fooling with this nonsense?

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    • List
  8. Looks like Gary's copying threads from other sites now, including mine.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    • List
  9. Yeah, Felix is very doubtful on being a "valid" user. Odds are it's Gary or one of the few actual people that go over there to mess with his mind.

10. Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 3.00.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 3.01.15 PM.png

Really original!

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 3.01.30 PM.png

Mine since it's been on the NameCheap hosting.

I guess my earlier razzing him about his default favicon hit a sore spot.

11. Probably spent half the day trying to find a good favicon to steal.

Too bad he can't as easily steal a SSL cert for the shitshack, or a working guest post feature

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. They're free with cPanel now, which I assume dumdum has. Gary probably thinks installing a SSL cert will hurt his SEO.

I sense something epic coming. Dumdum is acting even stranger than usual.

13. Actually not free with NameCheap. Since they sell SSL certs, they try to say that the LetsEncrypt ones are not as "secure" and do not have that ability enabled on cPanel. They want you to buy a cert from them. You can use a LetsEncrypt, but you can't automate the 3 month renewal easily.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. Didn't know that, it makes sense. And no wonder dumdum hasn't added one, he can't afford it.

I've been letting my NameCheap SSL certs expire and having cPanel automatically add the new certs through LetsEncrypt.

15. Yep... I haven't gotten one for the blog yet. When I had it on my server, I had it under SSL then. I'll probably get another hosting provider after the year is up (not going to waste it - waste not want not).

16. Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 8.52.43 PM.png

No warning for me Gary... but I have my fun here. I don't take it to a software support site like some do.

17. Why would anybody here be warned? #GaryLogic

I'm not even sure how many of us post on xf2demo.

18. I don't since I'm not using it any longer. I'll check on it later if I ever start a forum back up with XF.

19. It's funny that when dumdum is away, so is Felix the puppet.

It always worries me a little when Mark.B goes missing for a little while, there's no telling what dumdum might have done to him.