1. I'll host your site for free.

2. #2 Ruby, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Hey you want the bottle of Tylenol now or later?

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Not Mike, but funny

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gary I would host you but I don't have a way to accept food stamps as payment.

5. I NEED IT NOW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now you see why name cheap wants to get rid of him

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And I get a REAL kick out of this... and the answer is easy to figure out...

Screen-Shot-2017-06-10-at-1.08.44-PM.jpg

Uhh... pay more to get a hosting provider that let's you use the quote marks in your posts would be my first guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hahahahahaha owned by Tracy Perry again.

Oh look quoting works properly here dumb ass Gary.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Marks missing a good and proper rage from Gary today.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh, I love how they "again" (see what I did there, quotes work here) disabled mod-security for him and the quotes STILL do not work. Wonder if Gary ever thought that it might be some of his wonderful coding skillz modifications he's made that could be causing the issues.
    I'm almost tempted to get hosting account there and plug phpBB on it to test in a native format... but right now I've got to renew 15 domains I have since I don't change hosts as soon as my domain expires.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Of course it is changes he made. I'm sure namecheap has 1000s of folks running phpbb just fine.

It's the changes dumdum made that broke the shit shack.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. What the fuck did he just say? I need a translator...

Capture.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. And again, this is sort of sad to be honest...the imbecile is nearly 60 years old and can't write a post that makes any sense. Gary, in all seriousness, you need to go take grammar lessons or something...I assume you dropped out of grade school and this is the cause of your horrible grammar?

Capture.PNG

14. Hang on sandyman I'll decipher it for you.

15. This isn't true, I'm taking screen caps to show how silly Gary is and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him, he's got the education of a 3rd grader at best, and he's nearly 60 years old...I'm starting to feel bad for picking on him...

Capture.PNG

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ok what he said is he bugged the shit out of Name Cheap they put him on a new shared hosting account and the techs disabled mod security for him.

17. And it continues...

Capture.PNG

gary thomas bolton wigan england.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Gary, the only reason anyone reads your shoutbox is for the lulz.
    There is an old saying that is appropriate

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. And no Gary, "they" don't do it all the time. I only use my single account over here... which obviously has my name on it.

20. And yes Gary, it does work... simple proof of concept:

Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.16.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-10 at 8.16.59 PM.png

• Like Like x 1