Gary's New Site - Global Pandemic Virus!

Discussion in 'Board War' started by SneakyDave, Jul 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. LMAO, what do you know about production, lazy-fuck Gary? The only things you've produced in the last 5 years have been turds in your toilet. Stop being a pussy, get vaccinated and go find a job.

Page 19

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. #383 Paul, Jan 11, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    Gary, I hate conspiracy theorists. There's no way in hell I'm watching a video made by some wackadoo like you whom I've never heard of before. Post something from a credible source if you can.

Page 20

3. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. No, we are...
    We are LEGION!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Stop it Mark! Gary's head just exploded.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. All of my vaccinated coworkers get to do extra work this week because an unvaccinated coworker is out with covid. It’s no wonder lazy-fuck Gary is against vaccinations.

7. I said a credible source, dumdum. I never heard of Peter Huw Farmer before. I’m not going to waste my time watching something he probably took out of context.

8. You nailed it! If Gary got vax'd the clock would start ticking on his dole payments and he'd have to look for work again. By claiming religious reasons for not getting vax'd, he's still able to sit at his mums house, eating zingers, smoking fags, and collecting the dole.

And we all think Gary is dumb!

#WinningOnTheDole

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. SCOTUS stops the vaccine mandate.

About time someone had some fucking common sense.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Makes no sense to say the OSHA mandate is ok for health occupations, but not for any other occupation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well, not fully. Any business that receives Medicare/Medicaid funds (mainly medical related) are still subject to them.
    The OSHA requirement was an over-reach by the Biden administration and with 6 of the last 9 attempts to use the process they were trying to avail themselves of being overturned as improper, it was no surprise to me. I've said since they started trying to do it that they were grasping at straws based upon historical trends.

12. That's not really what they said. They were basically addressing two issues.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah. I see that now. The majority agreed that OSHA doesn't have the authority to create these types of mandates, and the health care worker decision was based on a different case

14. Think of it as a diaper. It doesn't keep anyone from pissing on your, but it mitigates you pissing on someone else.
    If everyone was wearing them, then nobody would be pissing on the other person.

15. Unfortunately, its not pissing. Its COVID. And its not stopping the transmission, period.

16. You’re being willfully ignorant.