Gary's Hidden Magnet Download Link #brokeass

Discussion in 'Board War' started by SneakyDave, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Gary thinks you have to register on his site to get a password to download and extract something called a Hidden Magnet Link addon for phpbb3.

upload_2020-6-3_7-35-40.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Now he's reuploaded the file and named it "gaz.zip".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ops! Password cracked!

upload_2020-6-3_8-24-57.png

Of course, Gary had ozzy figured out THE WHOLE TIME.

4. No idea what this means. Maybe Deuce can decipher it?

Ozzy was an admin that Gary gave the boot to, yet again. But there is another secret admin? Why does he do this to himself?

upload_2020-6-3_8-48-54.png

5. OMG, he deleted Flipper Mark's account again, bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You can't make this shit up...

Thank you Gary for all the entertainment!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. This shit is getting very strange.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ooops! Cracked again!
    upload_2020-6-4_7-32-54.png

8. Not as strange as that Paul ignoring his fit look wife all the time, so he can spend all day on here instead drooling over Gary.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Until tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Or sooner

Attached Files:

11. Why don't you take another screenshot?

I think he changed "one word" making it worth doing again.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Ok. Updated

Attached Files:

13. I wasn't going to join but... What's this? A shoutbox AND forums? Now you've REALLY piqued my interest!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. This can't be Mark. Mark only makes a single post once a week because he's busy.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 6.14.18 PM.png

15. Probably trolling Gary about his settings getting blasted in the last 3 ragewipes and restores.

16. Time for you to go spend some more dollars and upgrade your IPS forum to 5.4 newer version. IPS official site is now running it. Hmm... you're falling behind again dumdum.:yum

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Gary's daughter just sent me a personal message and asked me to take it easy on her dad, on account of his low IQ. I'll think about it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. What's the best time to call round today to see your wife when you're not in?

• Dumb Dumb x 1