Gary the credit taker

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jun 26, 2020.

1. I'm the scumbag? Gary, you're the one who's constantly stealing shit from everywhere imaginable, you're the one who has a problem with women, gays, blacks, other ethnics, etc., you're the one who sits on his ass all day living off the hard earned money of other people, not me. I've been trying really hard not to say anything bad about your daughter but if she's ok with all of the above things about you, it doesn't say much about her.

upload_2020-6-29_10-5-46.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. She gave up on him. Once she read the homophobic, racist, and misogynistic rants, she disowned his retarded ass. And rightfully so, would you want to admit Gary is your dad?

Plus he was a financial drain on her family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Called it. Never ever ever.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bet you were worried sick Paul, thank god he removed all those screen shots that he said would never be removed

Was a good rage on his part!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. It’s pretty sad that the most important thing in Gary Thomas Bolton’s life is that shity phpBB3 software.

6. Version 2.3.9

Attached Files: