Gary being, well Gary...

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jul 21, 2019.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. Gary rumbled someone when Sadiq forgot what IP he was using. But of course, Gary knew all along.

Screenshot_20190927-090953.png Screenshot_20190927-090331.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sadiq banned/wiped again. Could be for a couple of days this time.

Gary I'll play on your forum and pretend I'm British if you promise not to delete me.

Friday rage immiment?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gary, it was fucking ozzy47. Are you thinking Sadiq was someone else?

5 dollar a month digital ocean OpenVPN server. Acted like he was British. And you kept letting him back.

Only YOU thought it was Adam Howard. Sounds like you've been rumbled again.

4. Why'd you keep letting Sadiq join if you knew he used a fake IP and address?

5. Looks like my email to me...

Screenshot_20190927-122657_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190927-122720_Gmail.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Didn't expect you to post my personal email on blast....

Thanks.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  7. Pass this on to Gary....

Screenshot_20190927-132933_Gmail.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Had this email since at least 2008.... Hah.

Jokes on you.

Screenshot_20190927-134147_Gmail.jpg

9. Once again, Gary Thomas Bolton doesn't respect anybody's private information. And he wonders why nobody joins his forum board?

Screenshot_20190927-145411.png

10. #130 SneakyDave, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    Gary got bamboozled. He gave Sadiq/ozzy47 moderator status, just like Disgruntled/ozzy47.

Poor Gary, ozzy47 took him for a ride down a country lane.
    Screenshot_20190927-160613.png

11. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

At the end of the day, why does G*** even CARE who joins his forums? Not like he runs anything serious, fuck if I were him I'd let any/everyone join and let it become a big shit show, at least he would have some activity outside of G*** and his personalities on the site.

You want to join under a fake name Ozzy? Come on in! Paul, fake name? Have at it. Carp, join!

He runs a forum that 99.99% of the time is just G*** or made up aliases, doesn't it get boring and lonely?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. My point exactly, see pic.
    Capture.PNG

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Gary's a changed man now.

Who cares if you turn off GuestGary posting if somebody is stupid enough to believe they won't be deleted?

Don't make promises you can't keep Gary.

:rolleyes:

14. He's pouting now and closed it up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. WBB back tomorrow, as soon as he can find a sucker to donate him a license

• TAZ Shenanigans TAZ Shenanigans x 1