Gary being, well Gary...

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Sandyman, Jul 21, 2019.

1. This site proudly refuses to use any of DragonByte Technology's products
  1. After @Paul and GaryTard raged about me for 4+ hours this morning, GaryTard posted this:

And then another epic rage happened because his BFF @Paul ignored him all day, GTB raged on and said the following:

And we know this isn't true, Gary Thomas Bolton hasn't worked in years and years and years and years and a long long time, he lives on the dole payments thanks to people like Mark.

And the super scary part that had me wet my pants, was him warning me if I didn't chat he was gonna delete my account. Gary, eventually you always delete everyone's account anyhow, so have at it. I don't join forums where things are censored. That's why it is just you and @Paul (for now, he'll eventually leave, he always does).

So, there you have it. Gary and @Paul weren't going to talk about my ever ever ever again, yet spent hours raging this morning and then again now...why? Because, Gary.

I win, again. Sad, this is getting boring though, it's like taking candy from a pair of retarded babies.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hours later, the rage is still in progress, holy hell he's upset, and I didn't even pick on him today!

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ok, I'll play Gary.

4. Another rage against Mark now. Wow, Gary, you need some help with that anger.

upload_2019-8-5_16-36-2.png

upload_2019-8-5_16-40-6.png

5. #5 SneakyDave, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    upload_2019-8-5_18-23-58.png

6. Holy rage!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gary Thomas Bolton's rage has nearly reached apogee. He's stealing people's identities and the shitshack is back.
    Screenshot_20190807-085857.png

8. Rage rage! Deleted soon though, and back to sulking.

Screenshot_20190807-104851.png

9. Must be too sunny to work for 2 hours today.

Screenshot_20190807-111934.png

10. More Gary Bolton wackiness.
    Screenshot_20190807-131240.png

11. I think he’s having another meltdown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Now he's going after the future US Senator, Adam B. Howard, of Massachusetts.

Screenshot_20190807-143624.png

13. Holy rage batman! What triggered it this time? He still upset that @Paul isn't around to spoon with him or what?

14. Having been distracted and getting PA4WNED, Gary finally realized that the only member he had on the shit shack has abandoned him. #guiltphase #sulkphase

• [​IMG]
      GTB5 minutes ago
      Paul removing his account makes that easy now, as I felt kinda funny before about removing the forum when he was a member. Seeing as he give me the forum to use here. So I'm not fussed, he wants to delete his account and leave, fair enough. I have no issues about him deleting it, only that I've only just noticed he did do.
    • [​IMG]
      GTB5 minutes ago
      Makes no difference to me Mark and David. I can change the site, remove apps and run a totally different site. Something you can't do with XenForo. I only kept the forum going because Paul give it me, now he's gone I'll probably do what I was thinking about. Only run the gallery for my own use with shoutbox. Turn it into a dedicated Gallery site.
    • [​IMG]
      GTB19 minutes ago
      If you have any sense. You also won't go back to their sites either. Seeing as you said - you can't stand all the constant negative stuff they come out with all the time.
    • [​IMG]
      GTB28 minutes ago
      They'll both try and be buddies with you now, but they've both "played you" mate.
    • [​IMG]
      GTB30 minutes ago
      You're a fool Paul. You do know that SneakyDave was trying hard to get you not to post here from Day 1, so was Mark. After both saw you posting on this site. They've got what they wanted now, and you've fell hook, line and sinker for it with them.
    • [​IMG]
      GTB44 minutes ago
      Really don't get what got him so "ticked off" to close both his sites in a rage and remove his account from here [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
      GTB49 minutes ago
      Noticed his account is now gone, lol. Wonder when he did that one?
    • [​IMG]
      GTB50 minutes ago
      Hmm, didn't know he'd removed his own account until just now after going to remove a rating he was given from his account.

15. He drove paul away last week, and wonders why paul left...truly the IQ of a rock.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can't imagine why Paul would be pissed at Gary.

I mean, he only gave Gary a WBB license out of the kindness of his heart, and then Gary goes on to say

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tool aptly named Gary Thomas Bolton the Tsar Bomba for good reason.

He's ready to blow at any minute.

Screenshot_20190813-034228.png

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  18. Rage wiped already LoL. He keeps trying to get @Paul to come back and pay him some attention, but he fucked that up when he attacked @Paul a couple weeks ago.

@Paul posted the private convos in the super secret section on scrotnig.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Paul is disrespecting Gary's olive branches, and the human rage machine has had ENOUGH OF THAT!

Screenshot_20190814-144243.png Screenshot_20190814-140448.png

20. Screenshot_20190814-161343.png Screenshot_20190814-161353.png Screenshot_20190814-161415.png Screenshot_20190814-161404.png