Gary And The Enablers

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jun 13, 2020.

1. "Gary And The Enablers" sounds like a 50's rock band. It looks like Mark and Ozzy are back after Gary deleted and restored things for the 5 thousandth time. Mark and Ozzy, if it's really you two and not Gary posting as the both of you, you're not helping the halfwit.

en·a·bler
    /iˈnāblər,eˈnāblər/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. a person or thing that makes something possible.
      "the people who run these workshops are crime enablers"
      • a person who encourages or enables negative or self-destructive behavior in another.
        "being an enabler to an addict does more harm than good"

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 10.45.20 AM.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. From what I've seen, when Gary forgets to hide the shitshack posts, mark and Ozzy only participate by agreeing with Gary on common sense opinions. They don't try to get the savage beast riled up with topics that they know will start a rage brewing.

But when that rage hits, and it always does, they vanish.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Go to bed for 6 or 8 hours Paul. Give give yourself a break from fantasising about Gary all the time

4. Those are sock accounts again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. They must be, surely Mark and Ozzy have learned their lessons by now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Make up your mind dumdum?

First you say Mark and Ozzy are Enablers. Now you say they're fake. So which is it?

7. Hm, it's difficult to tell for sure. That very well could be Mark with the one shout being made and then disappearing (because he's busy). But again, since you're such a dishonest person, Gary Chavinski, I'll have to assume the worst and say it's a sock account like the many others you've created.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. You need some help from a doctor.

9. Gary Chavinski? Hahahahahahaha made my day.

10. That’s got to be a lot of rage.

27E5DF04-FFA5-4CF0-BB37-62517DB9FCC2.png

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  11. No he has a @Paul sock account? Urg!

12. LOL, poor Gary. I won’t be joining again, unlike Ozzy I finally learned my lesson.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Screenshot_20200614-142620.png Gary must be getting tired of his own routine if he's been posting here. That's OK dumdum.

14. You'd think his daughter would come and pick up him and spend the day with him on Sunday, nope. Instead Gary sits on his forum board all weekend talking to himself with his sock accounts. What a sad little life.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Another sock account created. This is perfectly normal behavior, right Mark and Ozzy?

4FC7D934-3F02-4FC0-8F21-B550C0D0D51E.png

16. Tracy has been added to the list.

2F78AF76-A4A6-4C28-B0E9-4A9CADDBE587.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. You are one creepy dude Paul.

Do you spend all day sitting on Gary site doing nothing but taking screenshots of it?

Sure looks that way, which is just way too creepy.

18. You should have gone fishing today with that cheap reel you bought, Gary Chavinski. It would have helped clear your mind.

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 6.32.01 PM.png

19. Looney for sure..can you imagine? 60 years old, spent the weekend on a dead forum, creating sock accounts, posting in a chat box no....one....can...read.

GaryTard once said he showed bash to his daughter, I hope she was able to see the crazy shit he does and is working at getting him help.

20. scribble scribble scribble