Flat Earth thread

Discussion in 'Master Debaters' started by Paul, Sep 8, 2017.

1. DE71098F-564C-47E6-8006-1DE830F98ED3.jpeg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ay2uun044xa11-1.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. #143 SneakyDave, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    That settles it....

EDIT: Removed link, it's just click bait.

4. Hmmm...

Scheduled for late 2018....

Anyone able to tell me if that trip has been made? Perhaps I should ask Tracy, who knows better than the astronaut if we can get to the moon again or not.

Flat Earth thread

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

5. Oh, we can get to the moon again... but the factor is the cost to benefit. I see most of the emphasis now being on making it to Mars since the moon has already been done. And yes, from what I understand a trip around the moon is still on the planning plate for Musk's SpaceX.
    Now, tell us how far along that NASA space and launch vehicle are?
    China will make it to the moon again (as far as landing) before the U.S. will most likely.

6. They've missed the 2018 target date by 3 years, but we are still going to the moon.

Yeah, sure.

7. All big pharma's fault...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Other thread...

9. Oh, right sorry.

• Like Like x 1