Creepy Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jul 2, 2020.

1. #1 Paul, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England took my avatar from either the IPS or XF sites and placed it over my avatar in a screen shot from Bash for some odd reason. I have a feeling Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England has pictures of everyone he thinks wronged him stored on his computer, this would include Dave, Mark, Sheldon, Keir, Brogan, etc. It's fucking creepy as hell but to be expected from the little whack-job I guess. Since Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England has decided to use my avatar in such a way, I think using a picture of him in various ways is fair game.

upload_2020-7-2_6-28-16.png

Edit: I have to leave for work now, dumdum, but I’ll fire up Photoshop when I get home.

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  2. What happened to that GIF of gary with a dink in his mouth?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Big Mad Rage today! He spent a full day last week posting stuff from @Paul and claimed it will never ever ever be removed. And today, the same thing...posting shit no one will ever see on his site. And I mean ever see because (1) he has no users or Google traffic and (2) he'll delete it by the end of the day.

I guess when you get welfare checks and sit at home with nothing else to do, there is no value to your time, so why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gary can't stand anybody being a better man, partner, father, son, fisherman, or human being, than him. It drives him into a seething rage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hahahahahaha. 5 pages of :rage:

B0720EB7-51F8-48DC-A5E4-947306383DD5.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Damn, 7 pages now of Gary Thomas Bolton raging out! Do I win a prize? This has been one of my greatest accomplishments.

I can’t wait to get home and fire up Photoshop!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gary must have had a dream about you Paul. He's been screen capping your greatest posts here all day long!

8. @Paul wins the award for biggest and longest Gary rage!

Imagine if that dumb fucker worked as hard at a real job where he got paid vs sitting home unemployed posting screen caps that will be gone within 24 hours.

Dumb dumb.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. #9 SneakyDave, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Ok, took some time to correct the avatars, and make some edits, but here's the entire subject matter. This is Gary's "Homer".
    gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_1.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_2.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_3.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_4.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_5.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_6.png gary_thomas_bolton_love_shrine_to_paul_page_7.png

EDIT: Updated Page 7 to include Gary's most recent raging.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Going to create some Gary gifs when I get home.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I might do something with this one of Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England in front of the toilet.

pic4.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. OMFG how did I miss this one? That's a pic of Gary Thomas Bolton of Wigan, England taking a shit while someone snaps a pic of him? bahahahahahahahh my belly hurts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That's a 50 year old picture.

15. Don't you mean a 5 year old picture. Strikes me as more something a 5 year old would be photographed doing/at.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Gary seems to have turned his attention toward Sandyman Mark today. I bet he doesn't get 7 pages of :rage: .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. One page so far, but the day is early and it is a holiday weekend, and you know what that means! No family time, no work, nothing to distract Gary from sitting on his 1980's eBay computer on his dial-up modem, posting shit all day.

Err wait, what's the difference between the weekend and weekday for Gary, nothing! I keep forgetting...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. You people should congratulate Gary, he has added new smiles to his bulletin board today for use by him and the voices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Is he going back to attacking Mark now?
    upload_2020-7-4_14-20-36.png