Carlos "Shitty Pants" Morales

Discussion in 'Randomness' started by MGM, Oct 5, 2019.

1. https://www.quora.com/What-would-you-do-if-you-pooped-in-your-pants-at-work

For future reference, if you shit your pants just let it hang and go to the restroom when you can

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Aweewww. Crazy Carlos has been going through and deleting his tweets.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. I remember that thread. Poor boy, guess he just couldn't handle the facts being handed to him...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I wish The Pedo Zone showed that someone was banned in their postbit information.

9. I think your ban was lifted, wasn't it?

10. No. And I don't care if it ever is, I wouldn't waste my time posting on The Pedo Zone. By not showing that people have been banned it makes it look like they have more active members than they do, which is probably what was intended.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Keep crying baby Paul Ket about others sites you're jealous off because nobody will join yours. :laughing::joy:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Like this one?

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 5.58.01 PM.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...