Attention Gary Thomas Bolton's daughter!

Discussion in 'Board War' started by Paul, Jun 16, 2020.

1. But but but.... Gary forgives you both. You're both welcome back to gary's site. He'd even let you have your say if you wanted to? Just bury the hatchet.

It makes sense though. Gary makes a mistake assigning permissions, and because of that, somebody has to be banned. Because it sure as shit isn't going to be Gary that's getting banned. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gary doesn't make mistakes.....
    He IS the mistake.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. This is the perfect example of why nobody joins your site(s) Gary. You just flipped 180 degrees. Nobody is even trying to join your site. You provide no value. Your mood swings are worse than a teenage girl.

upload_2020-6-17_13-54-47.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. @Gary’sDaughter, please buy your dad some bait so he can go fishing, he needs to get outdoors.

And please don’t be upset when your dad closes a car door on the fishing rod you bought him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. @Gary’sDaughter, I’m sorry to show you this but you should know your dad is a nasty little man. I hope your husband Roger is nothing like your father. Gary said your husband has a job so they’re probably nothing alike.

E89B6DB5-BE3B-45F6-A85E-E62FD6ED9789.png

• GTB being GTB GTB being GTB x 1
  6. I sent her a Facebook message again with a link to this thread.

Hopefully she checks in on him today.

Gary lots of companies are starting to hire again. Consider this a time to turn the page and start over, do something right before your time runs out. PLUS I'm sure KFC has employee discounts, think of all those zingers man!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. For the love of god, @Gary'sDaughter, get your dad some help! No normal person flips out over screen shots like your father does. BTW, "It's Me" is your dad, you probably already knew that. Please keep your dad away from your children until he has had his dosage adjusted.

upload_2020-6-18_15-40-34.png